The holidays are quickly approaching and we are all thinking of that elusive perfect gift for the special humans in our life. If you’re anything like me, you wait until the last minute than wind up making an impulse buy that is less than inspiring. Switch it up this season and get your people what they’ve been waiting for. That perfect special something.
Gift guides are everywhere right now. There is no shortage of retailers lending helping hands in finding the perfect gift for you. I’m giving you something better. 3 gift guides, all curated from the endless flurry of gift edits out there. I have done the digging, so you don’t have to. I can honestly say that I would purchase every single gift I am showing you. In fact, I already have purchased more than a few for my squad.
Men are up first. Whether it’s your special dude, your brother, your father or your father in-law, shopping for men is the opposite of easy. You’ve done the golf balls, the dress socks, the cufflinks, and you secretly hate yourself for it. My list is a nice reprieve from the shameful gift giving of days past. Rest assured that if there is something basic on this list, it is the best in class. Enjoy and happy shopping!
- Maybe your man loves to explore the great outdoors. Maybe he would rather sit on his sofa and watch other people do it for him. Either way, this book is full of stunning photography that captures the natural beauty of far away lands. It also looks good on a bedside table or desk.
- These nikes don’t just look good, they get the job done. Voted best debut by Runners World, this shoe is a force to be retconned with. I love the red, however they have a great blue as well. You know you’re sick of looking at those old stinky running shoes in his closet.
- Beanies are something most guys don’t purchase for themselves, unless they are advanced fashion creatures. This Rag & Bone beanie has the perfect fit and the army green color goes with absolutely everything.
- Men find nothing funnier than an ugly christmas sweater. Its the little things… Indulge him and purchase one that is the least offensive of the bunch.
- Backpacks are back… (pun intended). They never really went away, however now they are absolutely everywhere. My husband has this Patagonia and it is always being used. Gym? Back pack. Travel? Backpack. Walking the dogs and/or baby? Backpack. Get your man one of these handsfree blessings stat.
- Men love coffee. This is a fact. I am not overgeneralizing. This coffee maker is not only functional, it’s really really good-looking. The price is right too.
- Normally I think that a scarf is a lame gift. However, this scarf is just so versatile and chic, that I think it makes for a wonderful gift. I can see this working for your special someone or even as a loving hint to spice up your dad’s tired look.
- See #5. Another option for the more fashionably literate dudes.
- Maybe my favorite of all. These Ugg slippers are comfy and mountain man chic. Get them and thank me later.
- This piece is something that all men should own. It’s more pulled together than their dirty college sweatshirt. Its less pulled together than you. The built in layering does the work for him. Dudes old and young need this in their life. In short, the Kit and Ace Lincoln hoodie hits the nail on the head.
- By now you’ve heard of Shinola. So have most of the men in your life. It’s time to bite the bullet and get one. With a lifetime guarantee and amazing craftsmanship. Its a no brainer. (I added my favorite styles to my shopping page)
- These are kind of a duh
- Every guy should own a classic Patagonia down sweater jacket. It’s the perfect every day coat that miraculously works at 50 degrees or 15.
- I’ve read the tech guides. These Bose noise cancelling headphones are a stand out favorite. With all of the brands out there doing over ear headphones, there is something comforting about choosing the classic. I also love the sleek look of this all black pair.
Happy shopping! As always my shopping section has lot’s to explore. More gift guides coming this week.