My final gift guide is for the ladieeees (said in a late 90’s DJ voice). Whether it’s your mom, sister, best friend, girlfriend, wifey… you get the point, these gifts are the best of the best. Enjoy and happy shopping!
- I promise its not creepy to gift underwear. Especially if the underwear being gifted is comfortable, good-looking and on trend. I live in my Calvins and so will the lucky girl you give these too.
- I’m always looking for pretty places to put my paper clips, keys and bobby pins. This little valet tray stopped me in my tracks when I first saw it. Parker and Thatch (formerly Iomoi) does many things right and this is one of them.
- Everyone has that cheeky friend that always has a trick up her sleeve or at least an embarrassing story to tell. This iPhone case is for her.
- I love a good robe. This one from Private Party, makes me smile every time I see it.
- Give the gift of cool in the form of a subscription to Kinfolk magazine. This publication has a chic minimalist aesthetic and focuses on a laid back, rustic and meaningful lifestyle. Essays about how design and community work together and how photography in the digital age is effecting families grace the pages of this Portland based masterpiece. A chef I met a few years ago turned me on to this completely ad-free magazine. He was 20 nothing then and I’m glad I listened.
- Pom pom winter hats are everywhere and thats because they are undeniably adorable. I’ve included a few options for you below this post. This is one of those items you can splurge or steal and regardless it remains an awesome gift.
- Another home run or shall I say ace from Parker and Thatch. This tennis bag was one of my favorite gifts to give this year. I wen’t with the monkey with the martini glass. Inside scoop: if you call the company and get a nice representative, they will customize the F out of your bag. If you want a one stop shop just take advantage of the many cool combinations available online.
- This Stubbs and Wootton makeup pouch, change purse, general amazingness is the quintessential cheeky gift. Personally, I can never have too many pouches. Trust me, neither can she.
- The polaroid camera is the perfect gift. Bottom line. Regardless of age, everyone knows that seeing a photo come to life before your very eyes never gets old. I received mine as a gift and still think of my sister-in-law every time I snap a pic. This one is on sale. Other colors in my shopping section on sale as well.
- This wool felt baseball cap is not for the faint of heart. This is for your friend who subscribes to WWD, wears sneaks with her dresses and lives in her leather coat. Do you have one of those friends? Get her this and watch her squeal.
- Clare V. creates bags that have a Parisian influence while still remaining functional. Her clutches are a must have item and I am really really into this one which is currently on sale. FYI, the backside says “Masculin”. All of her bags are produced start to fini in LA.
- These slippers are not only gorgeous, they are hand crafted in Poland. At a price point of under $50, they make the perfect gift.
- I have many friends escaping the cold for the holidays and going to sunny lands far far away. I had to purchase this chic and fun panama hat for one of those friends and live vicariously through their sunny vaca.
I hope everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Lot’s of fun and exciting things on the horizon for Secretly Fancy. I’m off to the White House! Seriously though…