It’s ironic that one of my favorite fashion muses is pocket sized. I’m not giant status, however at 5’8”, I usually gravitate towards the taller gals. Miroslava Duma or simply “Mira”, as the fashion world calls her, is small in stature but large in presence. This painfully gorgeous PYT is one of my stand out favorites. Her style is so unique to her. She’s cheeky while still remaining sophisticated. She fears no color, no print and even at 5’0″ she doesn’t shy away from outlandish proportions. She founded her own site Buro247 about 2 years ago. In her words “We cover that Net-a-Porter is launching a magazine called The Edit,” “We don’t write about Kim Kardashian”. Disssssss. However, currently on the Buro 247 home page there are not one but two articles that include Kendall Jenner as the protagonist. It seems the super model half-sister to Kim K, is far more acceptable content.
Speaking of content, another article on Buro covered the most googled terms of 2015 and then more specifically the most googled fashion terms of 2015 in America. I thought I would take a stab at being Mrs. Google herself and give the people what they want. Answers. Without further adieu, the top ten googled fashion searches in the US and my secretly fancy answers:
1. How to walk in heels? Put one foot in front of the other. Don’t like it? Wear flats, they are awesome.
2. What to wear on the first day of school? Something that makes you feel like you, just a little more confident.
3. How to fray jeans? Iron them. Make sure the bottoms are even. Cut. Pull out the little frays with tweezers. (it works)
4. How to tie a shirt? Tie it.
5. What should a bride wear to the rehearsal dinner? Something she loves. Duh
6. What to wear booties with? Everything
7. What are mules shoes? Shoes without backs
8. What to wear to a wedding in the woods? Think… ethereal goddess. Long or short works.
9. How to dress up like Miranda Sings? Who??? This made the list???
10. What color shoes goes with a black and blue dress? Nude, black or a printed shoe in the same palette.
I hope everyone has a magical weekend! I’m off to my favorite place in the whole wide world on Sunday, Beaver Creek/Vail Colorado, and I couldn’t be happier. As always, I love hearing from you so feel free to comment below or reach out to yours truly.