1) My workout gear is important to me. After all, I spend many of my days conveniently leaving on my gym or Soul Cycle outfits. I’m loving this Mara Hoffman sports bra. I own a few of her bikinis and the prints always put a smile of my face. I would bathe in Diptique’s Baies scent if that was a possibility.
2) I try to keep my house smelling like the inside of a Baies candle, however I have never tried their room spray, until recently. It is a must.
3) I have a healthy addiction to amazing coffee table books and I have my eyes on this Helmut Newton one. Titled “Sumo” for it’s groundbreaking proportions of 50 cm by 70 cm when published in 1999, the book is a retrospective of the iconic photographer best known for his provocative portraits. While it is still possible to purchase one of the 10,000 original Sumo copies, I will settle for this reprint which was revised by June Newton.
4) The Smythson currency case is something fun and chic I have been coveting for my upcoming travels.
5) Le Specs sunglasses are the best kept secret, unless you know about them… then they are just the best. I love their bold shapes, reasonable prices and quality craftsmanship. My favorite shape is the Neo Noir, which is pictured above.
6) Ah, that elusive Golden Goose sneaker that I haven’t pulled the trigger on… These effortlessly cool sneakers are a favorite of the fashion world and I can’t wait to get my hands on a pair.
7) I am always searching for a fun nail color that will make a statement without trying too hard. I’m really into this Givenchy minty-ish color. It feels season-less which I appreciate.
8) Finally, skirts are my friends and this Paul & Joe fringed number is pretty much perfect. The fun fringe paired with the southwest vibe is too good to pass up. I would pair this with a bootie and bare leg in the early fall and through some tights on when the cooler temperatures settle in.
I hope you enjoyed some of my current must haves. You can shop these gems as well as some more must haves under Shop My Favorites. Wishing everyone a magical weekend!