Fitness plays a very important role in my life. It helps with my energy, my mood and last but not least my booty. Growing up riding horses and playing sports, I felt most myself and confident when on the field or on a horse. The mix of power and comfort that accompanies participating in something physical is still a huge part of my life. Since fashion is inextricably linked to everything I do, I always have fun with my gear. Here are some of my favorite items when going to and from the gym or Soul Cycle studio…
- BKR Water bottles are as chic as a water bottle gets. I own an embarrassing amount of these simple glass and silicone bottles. The rainbow of colors are simply irresistible.
- The flyknit Nike took me a while to come around to. It wasn’t until I tried on a friends pair, that I realized I was missing out on the most comfy sneaker ever. Now I own a black pair that I wear almost every day.
- Graphic Ts usually give me hives, however for my workouts, they are my go to. I have gotten away from skin tight lululemon tanks and now prefer a cropped loose fitting tank. Don’t worry, if your shirt is not the perfect legnth, take out your handy scissors and give it a trim.
- There are numerous occasions during my week that I don’t have time to shower between my workouts and a meeting. I love these Neutrogena wipes for a little on the go cleanse.
- I’m not embarrassed to say that I care about my look before and after my workouts. Showing up at your gym or studio with confidence is important. These Nikes are fun and give my outfits a little kick.
- A great sports bra is essential. I strongly believe that Lululemon takes the cake in this category. This is my absolute favorite.
- Nike has some amazing sweatshirts that are in disguise, posing as chic mid layers. I advise investing in a few of these. I’m kind of obsessed.
- If you are a Soul Cycle or spin person like myself and are in the market for a pair of spin shoes, I highly recommend these Sidi moon shoes. They offer a ton of support, look cool and the price point is bearable.
- I love these Nike pants, because of the high rise and sweat wicking fabric. I definitely go back and forth between Nike and Lulu. Both brands have amazing options.
You can shop all of these items and more on the Shop My Favorites section of the site. Happy Monday everyone!